john deere 320 pulled rad cap off antifreeze look milky no antifreeze loss fd590v 18h

/ john deere 320 pulled rad cap off antifreeze look milky no antifreeze loss fd590v 18h #1  

robert griffin

Tractor
john deere 1994 320 with kaw fd590v
john deere 320 antifreeze looks milky none in oil or muffler not losing any level full but after mowing a while will stall and lose power sometimes shut off new tune up kawasaki fd590v 18hp could it be ahead gasket

/ john deere 320 pulled rad cap off antifreeze look milky no antifreeze loss fd590v 18h #2  
Welcome to TBN
Doesn't sound good. From the description, may be oil in the antifreeze.
What did the tune-up consist of that possibly may have an influence on the milky fluid?

/ john deere 320 pulled rad cap off antifreeze look milky no antifreeze loss fd590v 18h
not my lawn mower i have a 285 runs like a champ my friend 320 i have fixed a llot of things on this mower from other people working on it but from the start milky antifreeze i am thinking head gaskets have not pulled heads yet he cuts a lot of yards with it he has to have it back so soon doesnt give me time to go through it like i want like i did mine muffler has a lot of holes when i started pulling it down no antifreeze in it or oil but it is fine one minute when mowing and then dis down and stops when tune up all john deere parts

/ john deere 320 pulled rad cap off antifreeze look milky no antifreeze loss fd590v 18h #4  
Ok, now you lost me. ;)

/ john deere 320 pulled rad cap off antifreeze look milky no antifreeze loss fd590v 18h #5  
May not be related to stalling at all ---- with respect to the stalling/losing power, sounds more like a classic fuel problem to me. Have you checked the gas cap and then the rest of the fuel system??