Discount on X360

/ Discount on X360 #1  

James Runchey

I'm going to the dealer to buy a newx360 in the next week or two and am wondering what kind of discounts, if any, I could reasonably expect. i should think they'd be anxious to deal with the slowness in the big equipment sales. Am i right or wrong? I'm not a skilled bargainer so I need to know what to shoot for. Any info will be sincerely appreciated.

/ Discount on X360 #2  
Likely on the wrong side... Consumer sales and Ag sales in the Deere dealership I'm aware of are separate and each responsible for their own survival (i.e. profits after expenses).
But would be interested to hear if you find it different at your dealership.

/ Discount on X360 #3  
Did you check the deere site for any published discounts?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Discount on X360 #4  
I don't think they even make the x360 any more but maybe they do. I don't know ow of any slow down I need big equipment sales except for the last month or so and I work on a row crop farm that we farm roughly 5000 acres. R he best time to move a mower for the buyer is late fall through the winter until about March that's when deere moves most of there mowers. Low ball the **** out them best results I have seen myself. And act like you don't want it. On a brand new mower the dealer probably won't do much. You could also go in there looking at something smaller and let them talk you into the 360 and keep telling them you don't need that size of a mower.