I recently put a cab on my 345 and find it difficult to fill the gas tank now. I checked out a friends 345 with a JD cab and he has a remote fill. Basically it's an adaptor and hose that relocate the gas cap outside the back of the cab. I spent about an hour at Eis Implements with them searching for the parts. Turns out they are obsolete, but they gave me the printout with the part numbers. The 3 parts I would need are the adaptor fitting (PT18626), the nut (PT18627), and the gasket (PT18787). The rest I can make work with parts I have here. I would greatly appreciate any help locating these parts. Right now I have to use a funnel, not the worst, just inconvenient. Thanks!