John deere winter enclosure cab

/ John deere winter enclosure cab #1  

dfred

Tractor
John Deere
I recently purchased an X 320 John Deere riding mower with a 44" snow blower. Yet to use it. Does anyone have any recommendations about purchasing a cab/weather enclosure. I have looked at the John Deere ones and the ones made by Bercomac. I have also considered building one but I am skeptical about drilling into my new unused machine.

Any thoughts as to this or where I might purchase a second hand one. I do not want a hard cab due to storage issues.

/ John deere winter enclosure cab #2  
   / John deere winter enclosure cab
Look at the Original Tractor Cab offerings, here is the one for the X320: Original Tractor Cab Hard Top Cab Enclosure Fits John Deere X300 X304 X320 X324 X340 & X360 Lawn & Garden Tractors
We put on one a 3000 series Cub Cadet where I used to work, it did not require any holes be drilled and it worked well.
I like that the door actually swing instead of zipping open like they do on most cabs.
The one we got would store in a 9"x3'x4' space if you took it apart.

Aaron Z

Thank you Aaron.
Don

/ John deere winter enclosure cab #4  
Now in the second winter with the OTC on my 2320. Very impressed with the quality and value.

/ John deere winter enclosure cab #5  
I've had a Bercomac cab for about 5 years now. I've used it in some mighty strong winds in ND and MN. Well built I think and simple to install/remove. I cant help on the used cab question ... never saw any used ones when I was looking.