L118 any info

/ L118 any info #2  
Nope. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Going by the name I bet it will have an 18 hp V-Twin Briggs or Kohler hopefully the Kohler. I bet it will be about $2,300 or so going by the other L100 prices. Not too bad of a deal for an economy mower.

/ L118 any info #3  
KB are you <font color="green"> BAITING </font> us?!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ L118 any info #4  
The suspense of waiting for these new products is killing me!

/ L118 any info
Ok.. since some one quessed it i can say 20hp engine same as L120 with the same deck as L110 and has big seat and special float tires super wide super low profile.. cool as h*** better grab them up only 50K to be made in special edition trim. i've got mine ordered /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif forget price have to look at work tommorrow. i think was 2K or so. Nice unit unbelieveable power for such a small deck no problems choppin tough wet grass etc.

The other models are TBA and not speced out yet. Expect official release in late spring special or so there keeping everything hush hush i heard it at the waffle house if anyone ask me /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ L118 any info #6  
Thanks for telling us again!! I heard there was going to be an x-series special edition also with cool rims.

/ L118 any info #7  
I went to my local waffle house, but they didn't have the info yet. I figured at LEAST they'd have a pic posted. Oh well.....

/ L118 any info
probaly so on X series horicon is alwayz jealous if greeneville gets something horicon would have 2.. marketing is over this promotion price $1999 on "rumored" L118

/ L118 any info
L118's ship next week to home depots stores from vp of marketing today so look for them..

/ L118 any info #10  
It sucks that us Deere dealers don't get them first. I hate that whole JD and HD thing. Sometimes they beat our prices too! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif