jd.reverse switch for a x310 lawn mower

/ jd.reverse switch for a x310 lawn mower #1  

harold345

Tractor
jd.x310
is there any way to bypass the reverse witch on a x310 jd.

/ jd.reverse switch for a x310 lawn mower #2  
is there any way to bypass the reverse witch on a x310 jd.

Should be, but may need to track down just what the "witch" is doing and how "she" operates to be able to disable or trick her into not knowing the reverse pedal is engaged. Sorry for the bad humor. ;)

So far on my lawn tractors, bypassing has not been too tough to do. Some talk that they are making it tougher, but if there is a will, there is likely a way.

Lots of threads on doing what you want to do. Maybe someone with the X310 will show up and give you the details. Or you figure it out and provide the details for someone else. ;)

/ jd.reverse switch for a x310 lawn mower #3  
I bypassed my new X300 in about 15 Minutes. Take 2 inches of automotive wire and strip 1/4 inch from each end.Stick one end into the back of the grey wire and the other into the green in the back of the connecter. I unplugged the connecter for better access and secured it with a wire tie. I got this information on this forum. If you need warranty work just pull the jumper out and everything is original.

/ jd.reverse switch for a x310 lawn mower #4  
The next time you pull the pto switch up, see if you could use an old wooden, spring loaded clothes pin some where.