Need new belts for the John Deere 400. What's the best quality to buy?

/ Need new belts for the John Deere 400. What's the best quality to buy? #1  

jrsavoie

Gold Member
Tractor
1975 Ford backhoe/loader 3 cylinder diesel, 2022 Kubota LX2610, 1963 John Deere 4010 diesel wide front, 1996 Toro 223D Groundsmaster, 1998 Toro Groundsmaster 325D 4x4 72" deck cab & snowblower
Need new belts for the John Deere 400. What's the best quality to buy?

Need new belts for the John Deere 400. Does anybody have any opinions on what belts might be higher quality than others? Or Made in The USA?

Part # AM35380

/ Need new belts for the John Deere 400. What's the best quality to buy? #3  
Agree -- John Deere belts -------

/ Need new belts for the John Deere 400. What's the best quality to buy?
Thank you much. The last set of OEM belts lasted so long that I can not remember when I changed them. Hopefully I wrote it in the maintenance book.

Sometimes things change and better products come out. You never know unless you ask?

Is there a good place to order the OEM belts online?

It would save me at least 1 1/2 hours and a minimum 40 mile drive,

/ Need new belts for the John Deere 400. What's the best quality to buy? #5  
There are any number of JD sellers on the internet. Just search for your part number and they'll pop up. I like Bombergers and have ordered a far amount from them but they certainly are not the only good supplier.

/ Need new belts for the John Deere 400. What's the best quality to buy?
I ordered a couple of belts from Napa. They were under sized. I drove to the John Deere dealer and bough the correct belts. Then I drove another 20 miles to Napa to return the belts I got there, then another 25 miles home.

/ Need new belts for the John Deere 400. What's the best quality to buy? #7  
Great testimonial... been there, done that. and found out too, that it doesn't work.