Bought a gx335

/ Bought a gx335 #1  

tk tom

Gold Member
Tractor
B2650, GX335
Bought a gx335 a couple weeks ago, 476 hours on it. It needs some tweaks to get it right (bushings and tie rod ends, etc) but it runs great and there are no hydraulic leaks. 48c deck with powerflow bagger. Bagger hopper it FUBAR but finding a used one to swap shouldn't be too hard. Anything I should look for? I searched this model and couldn't find a whole lot on it, seems to be a solid model with a good engine, transmission, etc. Comparable to a x530 I'd guess in today's market?

/ Bought a gx335
Got the bagger squared away from a used one, works great now.

Just need to tighten up the front axle pivot bolt to take out some slop, and a couple axle bushings, and she should be pretty good for a while yet. I think I will really like this machine after the RIO is taken out.

/ Bought a gx335 #3  
Congrats on the purchase. Any pics?

/ Bought a gx335
I thought I had more pics, apparently not lol.

20151012_113222_zpsk39qw6lx.jpg

I swapped the useless cubby for another covered toolbox.

20151025_135206_zpsap611ch4.jpg

Guess I need more pics! Got a coat of wax on it to hopefully prevent further dulling, the green looks great when new, not so much when it loses its luster

/ Bought a gx335
Does anyone know if I can swap the deck height adjuster knob for a new style that holds the leveling gauge? I believe this deck is the same as the new where you can easily measure the deck lip instead of the blade tip, that would make life a lot easier.

/ Bought a gx335
Still would like an easier deck leveling process if possible.

Helped dad out upgrading from his 265 - I found a 2004 GX345 and **** is this thing in good shape! It was like buying a new machine for half price :) I'll post pics when I transfer them from phone to tab.

/ Bought a gx335
Don't get me wrong, I love mine, but there's some tractor envy going on with this find! It's immaculate!

/ Bought a gx335 #9  
I see wheel weights. Do you have a blade or snow thrower for it?

/ Bought a gx335
Previous owner had a steep slope to mow and used the weights and dif lock for traction and stability.