JD X 758 AND NEW TIRES

/ JD X 758 AND NEW TIRES #1  

KEYBEAR

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere X-758
Going to put a set of tires on my x 758 4X4 the question is size . Going with a AG tire front and back any problems with the mower deck ?

/ JD X 758 AND NEW TIRES #2  
I would be more worried about the proper tire size ratio when engaged in 4 wheel drive. JD already has a set of all 4 wheel heavy duty tires with aggressive tread. I would use them. They will clear the mower deck.

/ JD X 758 AND NEW TIRES
I would be more worried about the proper tire size ratio when engaged in 4 wheel drive. JD already has a set of all 4 wheel heavy duty tires with aggressive tread. I would use them. They will clear the mower deck.

I know all about Tire Size also the X 758 is a full time four wheel drive no on or off . I am looking for people that have changed the tires and had a problem with clearing the mower deck . The tires that came on the tractor do not work for me .

/ JD X 758 AND NEW TIRES #4  
Should not be a problem . Watch out for a DECO brand tire . They are listed as 26x26x12 but are much shorter than a Carlisle or others . I assume your front is 18x850x8 , same thing . Call Miler tire .

/ JD X 758 AND NEW TIRES
Thanks Kevin I have seen Miller Tire And likely buy a set .

/ JD X 758 AND NEW TIRES #6  
Is this hydraulic or mechanical front wheel drive? If Hydraulic you can adjust the front tire speed so size is not quite as critical as with mechanical drive. My son has the X749 and he had problems with the Ag rear tires rubbing on the frame. I think part of this is due to the steering linkage wear / slop on his.

/ JD X 758 AND NEW TIRES
It is hydraulic Works well but I only need it when not mowing .