DO I NEED A BRACKET FOR FRONT WEIGHTS

/ DO I NEED A BRACKET FOR FRONT WEIGHTS #1  

KEYBEAR

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere X-758
I need a little weight on the front of my X-758 . Thinking some suitcase weights would be the best fast on fast off . Do I need any kind of bracket or is the one already on the tractor used for the weights .

/ DO I NEED A BRACKET FOR FRONT WEIGHTS #2  
Yes, That front bracket is the weight bracket.

/ DO I NEED A BRACKET FOR FRONT WEIGHTS #3  
Fill front tires with either windshield wiper fluid, or better, the rim guard beet juice. See if that is enough weight.

/ DO I NEED A BRACKET FOR FRONT WEIGHTS
Thanks I could not find any info in the manual or on line . I would fill the front tires but I only need the weight two or three times when I use the bagger . If I Vac grass it gets heavy and the front gets lite the rest of the time no need for weight .

/ DO I NEED A BRACKET FOR FRONT WEIGHTS #5  
The front bracket will hold 4 weights, if you need more there is a 9 weight bracket available from JD which also doubles as a heavy duty front bumper.

/ DO I NEED A BRACKET FOR FRONT WEIGHTS #6  
Picked up a weight (40#) at Dealer this morning.. $59

/ DO I NEED A BRACKET FOR FRONT WEIGHTS
I have been buying weights all winter when I see them at a good price off some local sites .
I have 7 now the low I gave was 25 bucks and the most is 40.00 they need paint but that is cheap .

/ DO I NEED A BRACKET FOR FRONT WEIGHTS #8  
Four of the 42 lb. suitcase weights will be all you will need to offset the bagger.