JD L120

/ JD L120 #1  

Pauly_Walnutts

I just purchased a brand new L120 from Home Depot for $1330. I thought it was a great price and the guy working their thought it was miss-tagged so he looked it up and that was the price in the computer. When I paid for it the another sales guy in Special Services couldn't belive the low price and he told me it was on clearance.

My question is does this tractor work well with the 48 In. snow blade and are their any big issues with this machine?

/ JD L120 #2  
All i can tell you is i have a l110, i have 5 acres and this mower hasn't missed a beat in 3 years. treat it right and it will do the jobs you want it to do, despite what a few people will tell you the jd is a **** good mower

jim /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ JD L120 #4  
This is the second year I've had a snow blade on my L120, it works very well, but as with anything you need weights and chains to do anything in the snow removal.

/ JD L120 #5  
It's a pretty good lawn tractor, but without wheel weights and chains, it's too light in weight for good traction. Also keep in mind that the tranny is less robust than what's in a tyoical garden tractor, so try to avoid ramming into snowpiles at full speed, and be careful to avoid hitting curbs and such, and you should be good to go.

/ JD L120 #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I just purchased a brand new L120 from Home Depot for $1330. I thought it was a great price and the guy working their thought it was miss-tagged so he looked it up and that was the price in the computer. When I paid for it the another sales guy in Special Services couldn't belive the low price and he told me it was on clearance.

My question is does this tractor work well with the 48 In. snow blade and are their any big issues with this machine? )</font>

You stole that tractor! I paid $2099 at the Depot for the same model on sale.