Used/Restored John Deere 430 Diesel Garden Tractor

/ Used/Restored John Deere 430 Diesel Garden Tractor #11  
Well I must say I am dismayed by the lack of 430 or 332 Garden tractors on the west coast.

There are a handful of BEAUTIFUL ones in NC and PA right now and some well used ones in the midwest. But only (1) on the west coast at the moment which is a beat up looking 332 with 1600 hours and a 44 loader for 7500 in seattle.

The next closest one is a 430 with 44 loader in CO for 8950 (!)

Where are all the left coast 430s hiding!? I REALLY don't want to drive across the country for one but I will if I have to because it would be worth it. But take over a week of road time.

/ Used/Restored John Deere 430 Diesel Garden Tractor #12  
I have a 430 with about 3700 hours on the Yanmar. I acquired it in 2005 with about 3500 hours on it.

I've had trouble with the thing getting very hot and spewing all the coolant out. I added a overflow tank in front of the radiator which helped but even then, the tank filled up and spilled any way. Also, I think it has been burning coolant but nothing in the oil. I've also removed the thermostat which didn't help with the running very hot.

I think the engine has had it. Now it cranks, acts like it want to run but won't start but its trying to have ignition. Dark black smoke come out the exhaust. I'm not a mechanic and don't want to mess with it anymore .

Otherwise, it is fine. Water pump about 6 years old. Alternator does its job. Fuel pumps. 3 front tires and a rear tire good. Left rear worn but ok.
Peerless 60" deck need to be sharpened professionally and may need a main gear bearing seal but otherwise ok.

I'm looking to get a fair amount of its residual value.

What do you think.