Platinum Member
    Tractor
    JD2320 w/R4 $21,100 w/7.16%off

Default Is any one using a DR.vacuum with their JD?

I noticed that the biggest JD material collection system has a capacity of 14 bushels, whereas the DR.vacuum has a 315 gallon storage capacity.

Don't you love how they use strange units to give you difficulties in evaluating and comparing them?
    Okay, the JD model is 15 cubic feet and the DR model is 42 cubic feet.
    Eastern PA -JD2320 w/R4; 200CX w/61" bucket & Markham toothbar or JD adj forks; 46BH w/16", Imatch, ballast box & York rake-blade-scarifer, 54" front plow and trailer receiver. Case 580K w/fel+bh, mule 610XC

Tractor
    New holland TC(33)

Default Re: Is any one using a DR.vacuum with their JD?

you can ask google "14 bushels to gallons" ..... format is number units "to" units

14 US bushels = 130.328491 US gallons

or 14 US bushels = 17.4223852 cubic feet

or 315 US gallons = 42.1093752 cubic feet

or 315 US gallons = 33.8375743 US bushels
    Steve - TC33D 4x4 FEL, dual rear remotes with toys

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 2520

I had looked into them but decided against the DR since it's a trailer type of setup and I figured it would limit my mobility too much. Rather than the 3-bag MCS, you may be able to convince your dealer to get you the larger hydraulic dump system and some front counterweights. Had I known that was possible I probably would have chosen that route just for the 3PH mounting:
    http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/j...s-options.html
    Thanks,

Jeff

JD 2520, 62D OnRamp MMM with MCS, 200CX Loader with 53" bucket and forks, RT1250 tiller, DR PTO Chipper/Shredder, iMatch/Pat's EZ Change, 46 BH, Top-N-Tilt

Tractor
    JD 2305

Quote Originally Posted by jdbower
    Rather than the 3-bag MCS, you may be able to convince your dealer to get you the larger hydraulic dump system and some front counterweights.
    If you think the regular MCS is expensive you'll fall over when you get the price on the hydraulic dump. Yikes!

Scott