110 TLB Questions

/ 110 TLB Questions #1  

NFA Fun

Howdy! Been looking around for a while and reading all the great post and reviews. Finally got my account activated...waiting for that over the Mermorial Day Weekend was like a kid waiting for Christmas. Anyhow, have a few questions about a new John Deere 110.

I have been looking at all the various tractors from Kubota, Case/NH, to a few of the Grey market machines and have decided on the Deere 110 TLB. I am looking into starting a small business in tractor work up at my cabin...something to make a few extra bucks in the summer months when I am up there.

Would be doing the following: digging gas lines and other utility lines for home sites, digging and setting under ground propane tanks, digging footings for smaller homes and garages, driveway grading, tree removal, anything else the smaller machine might be needed for.

Now, I know the 110 is not a full size machine and will not dig as deep nor have the power of the full size machines, but will it handle the jobs described above? And for those of you that have them, how have they been and how do you like them?

Thanks is advance!

/ 110 TLB Questions #2  
In 99% of the jobs you will be called on to do, yes. Most of the local utility companies in my area use them.

Rick