Checking Bolt Torque - 300CX Loader

/ Checking Bolt Torque - 300CX Loader #1  

Dougd

Tractor
2004 4310
Last night I attempted to check the torque of the many nuts on my 300CX, as instructed by the owners manual/user guide, but became a bit confused when I found the 'bolts' provided nothing to grab onto with a wrench; they are round with a zerk fitting in the 'middle'. When I tried to check the torque on one of them (attaching the torque wrench to the 'nut') the 'bolt' spun a little bit, then seemed to stop (I assume the bolt heads are eccentric, at least they look that way). I tried a couple of others, did the same thing. Rather than take a chance of screwing something up (I do more than my fair share of that), I decided to wait and ask the forum.
Am I doing this wrong? Will the 'bolt' stop spinning once the eccentric 'locks up' and allow me to properly torque the nut?

/ Checking Bolt Torque - 300CX Loader #2  
The same thing happens on my 400CX loader. So far I have turned the nut, until the pin with the grease fitting spun, stopped, and the nut finally tightened to the torque value listed in the manual. I guess there is some kind of stop in the system, but haven't pulled a pin out to find out how it works...

/ Checking Bolt Torque - 300CX Loader #3  
Yes, bolts are eccentric, so when you turn the nut, the eccentric head of the bolt turns against the circular hole it's in, and prevents the "bolt" from turning so you can tighten the nut. You will break the bolt before you get it to spin much in the hole it's in. (Ask me how I know that one and I'll answer it had something to do with overtightening one without a proper torque wrench)...