Take a look at this thread

/ Take a look at this thread #2  
Been following the thread...good points given w/pride also repect,maybe in couple days or so group hug might be call for tho. ;)

/ Take a look at this thread #3  
Can't we all just get along. :D

/ Take a look at this thread
Well , I haft to disagree on the respect part.
i didn't really see any over there.
The perseption over there is all we bought was a name.
I dont see any respect in that at all.
But maybe i am just reading it wrong. ;)

The thread was started when some guy said
all our forum was, is complaints about broke tractors and problems
not like the kubota forum...:rolleyes:
i dont see that at all.
what i do see is if you go to there owning and operating forum.
just start at the top and go down and read headers.
I broke it.
my axal leakes
my MMM wont raise
my 3 point dont work.
input shaft leaking
over heating
Rops wont fold
Clutch issues
and on and on.
So i found the thread to be quite inaccurate..:D

Anyway , just my view..;)

Chris....:)

/ Take a look at this thread #5  
Morning Chris.
I shoulda been more clear about respect part...indeed there was no call for sour words about "not like the kubota forum..."etc,I was referring to groups replies as they show respect,for in the early days of TBN it would have gotten real nasty quick.

By the sounds the gentlman should bought bulldozer instead...equipment abuse!!

/ Take a look at this thread #6  
It's the age old adage "opinions are like" armpits. We all see things our own way. Even those of us who try to be objective will have our experiences jading our views.

My methodology was simple when I was purchasing. Use TBN to look to define any major issues (didn't find any on TBN), see if there is any info which will help me make my purchase choice, etc.,.

I'd say let it fly. Those who respond won't change the originator's idea. He/she saw what they wanted to see. Let's all just stick to helping each other out and let those who only see colors go somewhere else.

/ Take a look at this thread #8  
That thread isn't worth dignifying with a post. It's certainly not worth losing sleep over. We all know that all the JD myths are BS. JD makes a great product as do the rest. I objectively shopped NH,Kubota,MF,JD and Kioti. There's nothing one could do over the others. The three things I think make the choice for people is (in this order) Price, fit, dealer. For me and you Deere was the best choice. Not because it's a Deere but because of the above three factors.

Matt T.:D

/ Take a look at this thread #9  
Hi Fella's,
I have always been a GM man and a John Deere man. The reason I bought a Kubota B7500 was because of price and features. mine was second hand. Although I'm not putting it down! It amazes me what that little 21 hp tractor will do at times. My truck is a Ford because of the same reasons. { price and features}. It's been a good truck for 138,000 miles. When I first started reading that thread, I felt a little awkward as well but didn't take it to heart because I know they can all fail. The tractor I want next is a JD 2520 I think. tried one out and that thing seemed to turn as sharp as my B 7500 and very smooth. I also like blondes but married a brunet!

/ Take a look at this thread #10  
I had no brand loyalty in compact tractors since I never owned one and I never dreamed of owning a JD, when I finally was able to go tractor shopping I started with NH since there's a dealer in my town, almost bought one when I realized I could afford it, then started looking at Kubota and Deere.
I settled on JD because I figured it was at least as good or better than the others, had the features I liked and didn't cost much if any more than the others, most importantly had the best dealer hands down!
Now I still haven't worn the JD cap yet but am very happy with my tractor. kubota built their rep on an excellent little tractor that was very inexpensive at the time, and there is still alot of older kubs out there going strong, but I didn't see any great difference in comparably equiped machines now when I compared, and that's what alot of those people are harping about over there, that JD owners pay to much, I just don't see it.