deere chainsaw mount

/ deere chainsaw mount #1  

strokerduster

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota b3030
i use a saw regularly when using fel so i made a simple bracket to carry the saw.i cut a piece of 4x4" square tubing and mounted it to the loader. simple and works fine.......

Attachments

• cassies wedding dress 061.jpg
    cassies wedding dress 061.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 1,676
   / deere chainsaw mount #2  
Really awesome idea!!

I am looking to make a tool holder.

I may add this idea to that plan.

I also want to haul my brushcutter.

Do you like your Deere saw? I went orange with mine.

/ deere chainsaw mount #3  
BTW - love the file name. Tractors do cost the same as some wedding dresses!!!!

/ deere chainsaw mount #4  
IS that a Husqvarna painted green? :eek:

/ deere chainsaw mount #5  
Great idea, I have similar needs. Tells us what you think of that cain saw. I have been using Stihl saws for 30 yrs.

/ deere chainsaw mount
i have had many saws. presently i have a dolmar ps3410th arborist saw, a stihl ms260 pro and just got the deere. deadman, it's made by efco (same as a 956). so far it's great. lotsa power for the weight. i mainly bought it because it was a good deal ( 285.00 including frt, new, on ebay) and orange clashes with green.

/ deere chainsaw mount
a few more deere 2520 farkles. i made rear weight mount out of deere 990 frt weight mount and a drawbar. the dealer gave me the 990 mount. apparently they all have a mound as 790 and 990 comes with bracket and has to be removed if a loader is used. i put a ball mount on the bottom and chain hooks. in photo, i have 1 weight removed and bolted a ripper to it to dig a trench to bury a 1000 ft of wire for a underground electric fence. the rear worklight is an LED and is more than adaquate for my limited night work. the wire was already run by deere and is switched by master light switch. i tried something different on the bucket hooks this time. i always seemed to catch something on the chain hooks on previous rig. these are 5/16 and chain access can be from top or bottom.

Attachments

• misc bs 001.jpg
    misc bs 001.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 611
  • misc bs 003.jpg
    misc bs 003.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 539
  • misc bs 002.jpg
    misc bs 002.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 499
   / deere chainsaw mount #8  
Deere chainsaw mount...

Chainsaw-Holder.jpg

It's an 18" Poulan. Small, light duty, and slow to cut, but it consistantly starts on pull #5 and just keeps running. No sense in replacing it until it stops running. Especially since I no longer need to cut up firewood...

/ deere chainsaw mount #9  
strokerduster said:
a few more deere 2520 farkles. i made rear weight mount out of deere 990 frt weight mount and a drawbar. the dealer gave me the 990 mount. apparently they all have a mound as 790 and 990 comes with bracket and has to be removed if a loader is used. i put a ball mount on the bottom and chain hooks. in photo, i have 1 weight removed and bolted a ripper to it to dig a trench to bury a 1000 ft of wire for a underground electric fence. the rear worklight is an LED and is more than adaquate for my limited night work. the wire was already run by deere and is switched by master light switch. i tried something different on the bucket hooks this time. i always seemed to catch something on the chain hooks on previous rig. these are 5/16 and chain access can be from top or bottom.

Hay that looks really good. :)
I like when people make stuff.....;)

Chris...:)