3-Point Hitch My 2305 and my new three point Dump Grass Catcher

/ My 2305 and my new three point Dump Grass Catcher #21  
I purchased the Protero PV18 several years ago and love it but lately can't seem to keep from breaking belts. I've replaced about a half dozen recently and it's getting expensive. Just can't figure out why they are breaking. Even left the flat metal belt cover off today and the new belt broke again. Any suggestions?

/ My 2305 and my new three point Dump Grass Catcher #22  
I purchased the Protero PV18 that looks exactly like this several years ago and love it but lately can't seem to keep from breaking belts. I've replaced about a half dozen recently and it's getting expensive. Just can't figure out why they are breaking. Even left the flat metal belt cover off today and the new belt broke again. Any suggestions?

/ My 2305 and my new three point Dump Grass Catcher #23  
Costie54,

I also had trouble with belts either breaking or coming off the pulley. I went with a deeper V- belt, I'll try to find the part number and post it tomorrow. ( I have the PVC-18 on 2010-2305 model)

/ My 2305 and my new three point Dump Grass Catcher #24  
Bought this one at Advance Auto parts store. I'm on my third year, now 6 acres 4 times a year.
Protero PV18. On JD 2305

image-2848134388.jpg

Hope this helps

/ My 2305 and my new three point Dump Grass Catcher #25  
P.S. the date is when I purchased the spare- just in case....

/ My 2305 and my new three point Dump Grass Catcher
I have noticed that it’s very important to grease the bearings in this blower. If you bearings don't have grease fittings call Protero and order them, take the blower apart and install the new type that are able to be greased and that should stop the belts from snapping.