Retractable seatbelts?

/ Retractable seatbelts? #1  

JDCAN

Banned
Do any John Deere models come with retractable seatbelts?

I sort of hate the lose hanging seat belt style on the 2520 just wonder if aftermarket or other John Deere models come with retractable seat belts, if so I would like to change over the ones that came on the 2520.

Has anyone here ever done a mod to change over the belts to retractable style? If that is even possbile.

/ Retractable seatbelts? #2  
JDCAN said:

I sort of hate the lose hanging seat belt style on the 2520 just wonder if aftermarket or other John Deere models come with retractable seat belts, if so I would like to change over the ones that came on the 2520.

Has anyone here ever done a mod to change over the belts to retractable style? If that is even possbile.

JD I wish I knew the answer.
I would change mine out in a heart beat.

/ Retractable seatbelts? #3  
Hi:

The 3000 series has retractable seat belts. I don't have a strong preference. I have a 2305 (with a seat belt like yours) and a 3720. One thing with the retractable ones with a suspension seat is that it 'slaps' when you bounce as the belt pulls in and out of the spool. The 'free' one on my 2305 doesn't do this. I do need to use the holders on the 2305 when I'm not wearing it but that's rare.

/ Retractable seatbelts? #4  
The 2520 does have 2 places (one behind each hip) to clip in the belts when not in use. Holds'em pretty secure.

/ Retractable seatbelts? #5  
gunmaker said:
The 2520 does have 2 places (one behind each hip) to clip in the belts when not in use. Holds'em pretty secure.

So does the 790. That's it's only nod toward being a modern tractor...

/ Retractable seatbelts? #6  
JDCAN said:

JD you might want to check this out.

Tractor Seat Belts

/ Retractable seatbelts? #7  
I just checked JDParts...Came up with this for a 3720:

Part Details
clear.gif
Part Number:
clear.gif
LVA14491 Part Price: 63.80 USD On Hand:
clear.gif
0 Check Other Stores Description: BELT, SEAT, ASSEMBLY

So who's gonna give it a go for $64.00?

/ Retractable seatbelts? #8  
Retractable seatbelts?? NO WAY !!
NO way would I even consider this system
Give me a 5 point hook up and I will be a happy camper
Thanks for your time
Jim
:)

/ Retractable seatbelts?
Piedmont thanks for the link. Looks pretty good.

Mrjimi how come you would never consider something like this?