Cab for 2520

/ Cab for 2520
i think it said like $3600 is it nice?

/ Cab for 2520 #4  
I haven't seen one in person, just checked out the link in your post. Sure looks like a quality unit !

/ Cab for 2520 #5  
Yeh. It looks lush :D

/ Cab for 2520 #6  
I had looked at those (online) for a 2305 and they looked pretty sweet. I do remember though once you start building them you head up in to the 5-6K plus range without trying very hard since everything is an option. There also is no AC offered. Also, every dealer I've ever asked about them has always had great things to say about Jodale Perry, even the dealers that didn't sell them.

/ Cab for 2520
Y NO AC

/ Cab for 2520 #8  
I think they don't offer them with A/C since that would require typically a compressor and condenser under the hood of the tractor. They offer heat but you need to tap into your radiator/cooling hoses. A/C wouldn't be practical as an add on I guess. I suppose they could make an electric A/C but that would require far more amperage than any of the 2000 series produces.

/ Cab for 2520 #9  
Yeah, its complicated.

/ Cab for 2520 #10  
Might want to ask around about the cab heating up like a greenhouse in the summer sun & if opening the windows or runing a fan will cool it off enough for you.

The heat is great in the winter but even on a long sleeve shirt temp sunny day I have to crank up the AC to cool the cab.