Hydro shift question

/ Hydro shift question #1  

wippster

Tractor
JD 3520
I have a 3520 with hydro 300cx and do a lot of digging. Currently I'm digging out the floor for the 40x60 shop. Anyway I usually have to dig in 4 wheel drive and with the hydro in range A to break up the packed hard ground inside the shop and my dirt pile is 200 yards away so I have to shift to b range on the hydro to get better speed. Will this do damage with all the shifting on the hydro?

One more question on this site I notice most everyone promotes the HD bucket on the cx loaders has any ever bent a standard bucket? Or even had an issue with a standard bucket?

/ Hydro shift question #2  
Shifting through the ranges will not harm a thing (as long as the tractor is stopped of course), that's what the ranges are for.

/ Hydro shift question
On flat level ground without a load shifting ranges is simple, but when you add a heavy load and unlevel ground shifting is a whole lot more difficult.

/ Hydro shift question #4  
My dirtpile was only about 100 feet away.

I would load up my FEL and pull a box blade full over to the dirtpile at the same time.

Is your barn on a hillside? Why are you digging down instead of bringing in compactable base? Just asking cuz I had to bring in about $500 worth of compactable base and sand to pour my 30x40 slab. Is your dirt bad to build on?