looking for a thread

/ looking for a thread #1  

tomd999

Platinum Member
Tractor
'10 3320 cab
Hiya,

Sorry to be a pain but there was a thread last week that had a link to someone that made a tilt and top setup for their 2320 or 2520 that had a 3 spool setup with 2 rear QC outlets. I tried searching for an hour to no avail, does anyone remember it and can point me to it?

Thanks and sorry for the novice post,

Tom

/ looking for a thread #2  
Tom, I have been looking for this thread too as I am interested in adding at least a 2 port Prince valve on the back of my 2520. I have looked in the hydraulic section above and found some useful info. The post I remember had pics and some good documentation but have not been able to find it either. I guess I will copy interesting posts to a folder on my hard drive for future reference since things seem to disapear.

/ looking for a thread #3  
I don't think it disappeared, you just haven't found it yet. I often see posts from as far back as 2003 on some google hits. Keep asking for it, I'll bet the author is still around, along with many who've read/posted on it.

/ looking for a thread #8  
Sure, go for the guy with the pretty install, nice paint job and welder instead of my clumsy attempt at duct taping a valve to the back of the tractor ;)

/ looking for a thread #9  
Jeff and JC, Thanks for refreshing our memories. I had read both of your posts and found them more useful than the dealer supplied two hose rear outlets that connect to the FEL valve. Thanks again.

Dan