Mowing 62D mower removal question

/ 62D mower removal question #1  

thatguy

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320
Previously I have been dropping my mower in my gravel driveway without any problems.. Now that I have paved the driveway I dont want to risk imprinting the mower deck in the blacktop during hotter weather..

Does anyone drop their mower on a concrete surface? I dont want to chip the concrete in my nearly new garage - would it be better to place some 1x4 boards under the mower to keep it off the concrete? Or would that possibly cause the deck to twist/torque as you drive over it?

Suggestions.. Thoughts??

Brian

/ 62D mower removal question #2  
go out and buy a cheap stall mat. You can probably get a 1/2" one that will be perfect to put under your deck before you drop it on your pristine floor - and keep it that way. I use one under my bucket to keep it from marring the floor. Works great!

/ 62D mower removal question #4  
I mow a spot where its flat and drop it there~!

/ 62D mower removal question #5  
I dropped mine on concrete once. I had a hard time getting back on it.
Remember where ever you drop it, turn the tractor around and you can pick it up with the 3pt. Unless you have forks. JC

/ 62D mower removal question #6  
drop mine on my new concrete floor in the shop all the time..make sure you pull the spring pins on the wheels of the deck and have the tractor in 4x4 it it seems to work just fine..

cheers