Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Bronze Member L-ENTERPRISES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    55
    Location
    CANADA
    Tractor
    JD 1250 , LA145

    Default Did a search

    And guess what , I think I'm the only guy with a JD 1250 .
    Are they bad tractors or what ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by L-ENTERPRISES; 11-03-2007 at 01:22 PM.


    09 J DEERE 5101E, 101 HP, MFWD,CAB W/HEAT & A/C
    05 J DEERE 5425 65HP 4WD CAB W/HEAT & A/C
    08 J DEERE LA145 , 48" FM , 22HP

  2. #2
    Advertiser kennyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    11,868
    Location
    Westminster, MD
    Tractor
    John Deere 4110, 455

    Default Re: Did a search

    I wouldn't say it's bad at all! Just most users here have compacts, and your certainly is not that
    KennyD
    www.boltonhooks.com



    Bolt On Grab Hooks, Weld On Grab Hooks, Specialty Chain Accessories, Specialty Hydraulic Components.

    Simple JDParts Tutorial HERE

    Visit our YouTube Channel

  3. #3
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    678
    Location
    JellyStone
    Tractor
    2520 John Deere

    Default Re: Did a search

    Thats a fine looking machine~!
    Word of the day "balderdash"
    4520 John Deere w/400cx loader
    1987 Suzuki Samurai 6-1 transfercase jeep yj springs flipped locked front and rear. 33 super swampers
    1986 Suzuki Samurai SE.twin stick 4-1 transfercase flat belly, Niki carb

  4. #4
    Epic Contributor Bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    37,772
    Location
    Texas

    Default Re: Did a search

    Quote Originally Posted by L-ENTERPRISES
    And guess what , I think I'm the only guy with a JD 1250 .
    Are they bad tractors or what ?
    If you're our only member with that model, then I reckon you'd be the only one to know whether it's a bad tractor. And I'll bet it's not bad at all.

    And welcome to Tractorbynet.
    Bird

  5. #5
    Bronze Member ejb17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    95
    Location
    Western NY
    Tractor
    JD 650, 4520

    Default Re: Did a search

    L-Enterprises,I am currently looking at a 1250 MFWD with 900 original hours from the original owner. What are you thoughts on this as I am trying to sell my 850 MFWD with 22 pto horses because I need(want) around 40 pto horses. Has it been reliable and how is parts availability? What problems have you had? Thanks

  6. #6
    Gold Member Cidertom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    472
    Location
    Benton Co Oregon
    Tractor
    JD 4520, 2305 Aktive snow-trac ST4

    Default Re: Did a search

    Quote Originally Posted by kennyd
    I wouldn't say it's bad at all! Just most users here have compacts, and your certainly is not that
    I wouldn't say that it isn't a compact. It isn't that much bigger than the 4x20 series. Of course compared to the 2305 it is a super sized ag machine.

    So where should the lines be drawn? We have tractors in this list that are about the size of the back tires on my 4520. ultra sub compacts (USCUT) very sub compacts (VSCUT) sort of sub compacts (SSCUT) sub compact OH NEVER MIND )

    There is only two sizes of tractors: Those that are slightly too big and those that are slightly too small.
    One of americas vanishing breed: Volunteer Firefighter

  7. #7
    Bronze Member L-ENTERPRISES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    55
    Location
    CANADA
    Tractor
    JD 1250 , LA145

    Default Re: Did a search

    Quote Originally Posted by ejb17
    L-Enterprises,I am currently looking at a 1250 MFWD with 900 original hours from the original owner. What are you thoughts on this as I am trying to sell my 850 MFWD with 22 pto horses because I need(want) around 40 pto horses. Has it been reliable and how is parts availability? What problems have you had? Thanks
    I've had it 6 months and also got it from original owner. Parts have been nothing more than oil & filters and a seat from my local JD dealer and they seem to have everything i need . It runs real good and is powerful for its size.
    I paid a little over 5k for it with a loader and bush hog .


    09 J DEERE 5101E, 101 HP, MFWD,CAB W/HEAT & A/C
    05 J DEERE 5425 65HP 4WD CAB W/HEAT & A/C
    08 J DEERE LA145 , 48" FM , 22HP

  8. #8
    Bronze Member L-ENTERPRISES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    55
    Location
    CANADA
    Tractor
    JD 1250 , LA145

    Default Re: Did a search

    Quote Originally Posted by Cidertom
    I wouldn't say that it isn't a compact. It isn't that much bigger than the 4x20 series. Of course compared to the 2305 it is a super sized ag machine.

    So where should the lines be drawn? We have tractors in this list that are about the size of the back tires on my 4520. ultra sub compacts (USCUT) very sub compacts (VSCUT) sort of sub compacts (SSCUT) sub compact OH NEVER MIND )

    There is only two sizes of tractors: Those that are slightly too big and those that are slightly too small.
    I bought it because I considered it a compact and could tow it behind my F350 .


    09 J DEERE 5101E, 101 HP, MFWD,CAB W/HEAT & A/C
    05 J DEERE 5425 65HP 4WD CAB W/HEAT & A/C
    08 J DEERE LA145 , 48" FM , 22HP

  9. #9
    Epic Contributor Bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    37,772
    Location
    Texas

    Default Re: Did a search

    I paid a little over 5k for it with a loader and bush hog
    That sure does sound like a bargain to me.
    Bird

  10. #10
    Super Member Farmwithjunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,514
    Location
    Mt Washington, Kentucky
    Tractor
    Where do I begin.....

    Default Re: Did a search

    Quote Originally Posted by L-ENTERPRISES
    I've had it 6 months and also got it from original owner. Parts have been nothing more than oil & filters and a seat from my local JD dealer and they seem to have everything i need . It runs real good and is powerful for its size.
    I paid a little over 5k for it with a loader and bush hog .
    Wanna make a $100 profit? That is a great deal. The postman who delivers my mail owns one. He's all the time bragging on how good of a tractor its been. He normally complains about everything he owns being junk and overpriced. I take it as his ringing endorsement. Ya done good!
    There are three kinds of men;
    1.) The ones that learn by reading
    2.) The few who learn by observation
    3.) The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.