And guess what , I think I'm the only guy with a JD 1250 . :confused:
Are they bad tractors or what ?

Attachments

• 155676179_512637283_0.jpg
    155676179_512637283_0.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
   / Did a search #2  
I wouldn't say it's bad at all! Just most users here have compacts, and your certainly is not that:D

/ Did a search #4  
L-ENTERPRISES said:
And guess what , I think I'm the only guy with a JD 1250 . :confused:
Are they bad tractors or what ?

If you're our only member with that model, then I reckon you'd be the only one to know whether it's a bad tractor.:D And I'll bet it's not bad at all.

And welcome to Tractorbynet.

/ Did a search #5  
L-Enterprises,I am currently looking at a 1250 MFWD with 900 original hours from the original owner. What are you thoughts on this as I am trying to sell my 850 MFWD with 22 pto horses because I need(want) around 40 pto horses. Has it been reliable and how is parts availability? What problems have you had? Thanks

/ Did a search #6  
kennyd said:
I wouldn't say it's bad at all! Just most users here have compacts, and your certainly is not that:D

I wouldn't say that it isn't a compact. It isn't that much bigger than the 4x20 series. Of course compared to the 2305 it is a super sized ag machine.

So where should the lines be drawn? We have tractors in this list that are about the size of the back tires on my 4520. ultra sub compacts (USCUT) very sub compacts (VSCUT) sort of sub compacts (SSCUT) sub compact OH NEVER MIND :))

There is only two sizes of tractors: Those that are slightly too big and those that are slightly too small.

/ Did a search
ejb17 said:
L-Enterprises,I am currently looking at a 1250 MFWD with 900 original hours from the original owner. What are you thoughts on this as I am trying to sell my 850 MFWD with 22 pto horses because I need(want) around 40 pto horses. Has it been reliable and how is parts availability? What problems have you had? Thanks

I've had it 6 months and also got it from original owner. Parts have been nothing more than oil & filters and a seat from my local JD dealer and they seem to have everything i need . It runs real good and is powerful for its size.
I paid a little over 5k for it with a loader and bush hog .

/ Did a search
Cidertom said:
I wouldn't say that it isn't a compact. It isn't that much bigger than the 4x20 series. Of course compared to the 2305 it is a super sized ag machine.

So where should the lines be drawn? We have tractors in this list that are about the size of the back tires on my 4520. ultra sub compacts (USCUT) very sub compacts (VSCUT) sort of sub compacts (SSCUT) sub compact OH NEVER MIND :))

There is only two sizes of tractors: Those that are slightly too big and those that are slightly too small.

I bought it because I considered it a compact and could tow it behind my F350 .

/ Did a search #10  
L-ENTERPRISES said:
I've had it 6 months and also got it from original owner. Parts have been nothing more than oil & filters and a seat from my local JD dealer and they seem to have everything i need . It runs real good and is powerful for its size.
I paid a little over 5k for it with a loader and bush hog .

Wanna make a $100 profit? ;) That is a great deal. The postman who delivers my mail owns one. He's all the time bragging on how good of a tractor its been. He normally complains about everything he owns being junk and overpriced. I take it as his ringing endorsement. Ya done good!