When you turn your compact utility tractor on, Does it return the favor?

/ When you turn your compact utility tractor on, Does it return the favor? #1  

TCowner

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 4720 Cab
While plowing snow last week in zero degree weather in a John Deere 4720 with a ComfortGard cab warmed to 65 degrees listening to Springsteen's "Majic" CD I had to ask myself the following question: "When you turn your compact utility tractor on, Does it return the favor"?

The answer is yes.

/ When you turn your compact utility tractor on, Does it return the favor? #2  
I gotta say NO. Out like you were TCowner my girl gives me the "BIG CHILL" :( :D

/ When you turn your compact utility tractor on, Does it return the favor? #3  
TCowner said:
While plowing snow last week in zero degree weather in a John Deere 4720 with a ComfortGard cab warmed to 65 degrees listening to Springsteen's "Majic" CD I had to ask myself the following question: "When you turn your compact utility tractor on, Does it return the favor"?

The answer is yes.

Sounds to me like you needs to git yourself tinted windows on that there cab of yours :D

/ When you turn your compact utility tractor on, Does it return the favor? #4  
Funny!

I'll sure the wife thinks it does.:)

/ When you turn your compact utility tractor on, Does it return the favor?
The windows are tinted but everything is g rated in the cab. I just saw a commercial for a new car a few days ago and thought I would make the comparison with my tractor.

The wife worrys about me sometimes. But I think she understands where my first love is.

/ When you turn your compact utility tractor on, Does it return the favor? #6  
I have be known to get excited about new tractors and equipment before, but can't say I have been "turned on"" The only similarity between my wife and my tractor is they both have been known to put a smile on my face.

Sincerely, Dirt

/ When you turn your compact utility tractor on, Does it return the favor? #7  
Might get turned on if I had a naked lady helping me with some chores. Probably not. 'twould be greatly appreciated though.

Ralph

/ When you turn your compact utility tractor on, Does it return the favor? #8  
If the girl in that Caddy commercial was in MY cab I'd say, "**** Yeah!!!":D

/ When you turn your compact utility tractor on, Does it return the favor? #9  
To copy the phrase from the Northern Tool Catalog, "I love the smell of diesel in the morning".

Does my tractor turn me on? You bet!!!

/ When you turn your compact utility tractor on, Does it return the favor? #10  
Gosh i love cabs with ac and heat, yeah baby!!

Was going to get a couple girl friends but Honey said i am no longer wired for 220.

The rumble of the 4720 taking off is like a surge of hormones, closing the cab to relative quiet is the remembering that they put hormones in pills now.