Snow JD 3320 front snow blade

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #11  
I have the loader mounted JD one I bought from John (JCMSeven). I use it with my 3320 and 300X. I do not remember the model number right off hand.
Here is a picture:

plow1.jpg.w560h420.jpg

It works great. Hydraulic angling requires the loader arm oil hard line kit. This kit connects to the 3rd svc at the rear of the tractor.

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #12  
Muff, do a search on ebay for Deere blades. You can sometimes pick up a brand new blade for about half the cost from a dealer. I know there are a couple running on auction right now. Just a matter of deciding what mods you will need to do to make it work on your tractor. Sometimes you can even find one close to your location.

Sincerely, Dirt

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #13  
Mike, I have the same unit without the hydralic option. Could you post a few pics of the cylinders.I already have the lines to the front to run the angle. I can't find the jd part numbers to order the right cylinders.

Matt T.:D

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #14  
Next time I am in the shop I will try and find the model number.

2.jpg

1.jpg

/ JD 3320 front snow blade
Thanks to all for your input, by the looks and sounds of things, you guys have some sweet set-ups.:D -Muff

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #16  
BloomingtonMike said:
I have the loader mounted JD one I bought from John (JCMSeven). I use it with my 3320 and 300X. I do not remember the model number right off hand.

It works great. Hydraulic angling requires the loader arm oil hard line kit. This kit connects to the 3rd svc at the rear of the tractor.

I'd like to pass along a suggestion that was given to me by Killer_B. Sounds like a good idea. Instead of having the "angle" function connected to the rear SCV - use that for the "loader dump" function. Once the dump angle is set it does not have to change too often. Connect the "Blade Angle" function to the mid SCV where the "Dump" function used to be. That way the blade can be raised, lowered and angled using the joystick.

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #17  
CinderSchnauzer said:
I'd like to pass along a suggestion that was given to me by Killer_B. Sounds like a good idea. Instead of having the "angle" function connected to the rear SCV - use that for the "loader dump" function. Once the dump angle is set it does not have to change too often. Connect the "Blade Angle" function to the mid SCV where the "Dump" function used to be. That way the blade can be raised, lowered and angled using the joystick.

May have to give that a try. Sounds like a neat idea. Thanks!

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #18  
I bought a used 6' Western hydoturn plow for a hundred bucks and made a sub frame that bolts to the front and MMM mounts. What I like about this is when angled the blade is only inches from the front tires. The quick tach on the loader places the blade so far ahead there is not enough weight to keep it in the direction of travel. Also close equates to a tight turning around space.
I also rebuilt the turn rams for $16.00 ( seals ).

Attachments

• john deere 2.JPG
    john deere 2.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 835
  • John Deere 10.JPG
    John Deere 10.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 864
   / JD 3320 front snow blade
Joe,

That is a nice looking custom set up.

FYI to all

I went ahead and ordered the Deere front 3 point hitch for my 3320 today. We have been getting hammered with snow this year in N. Il. so I decided I would go with this set up to give my the option of a blower in the future with no need for mods. Also found out that once you mount the sub-frame, you can leave it in place while running the tractor with the loader on. All that is required is that you remove 3 arms from the sub-frame which is done by simply removing 3 pins. We'll see how it works out.....

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #20  
Muff ,
;) I wish I could have caught this post sooner and showed you the "real deal" in hanging a plow on a JD or Kabota tractor. There is alot of ways to do it but without a doubt the finest plow made is the Fisher plows , and most anyone that has tryed them all on a truck will attest to this. There is an adaptor available for hooking right into one on your tractor FEL and you make up two 10ft hoses with 1/4" pipe on one end and JD QDs on the other and plug em into the hydro distibution block and your plowing in about 5 mins. Not trying to ruffle any feathers but it would be hard to compare and Myers or Curtis no matter how it is hung as the blades just dont have the weight or ruggedness of the Fisher plows. I have posted a few pictures on one I recently installed on a JD 3201 with the same 300CX loader! Its and animal with this 7 1/2 quick switch plow and easily shoves 18" of heavy wet snow and will shove it 7 ft into the air! This makes a real sweet setup.
Earle:)

Attachments

• Fisher plow 002.jpg
    Fisher plow 002.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 874
  • Fisher plow 005.jpg
    Fisher plow 005.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 1,150
  • Fisher plow 009.jpg
    Fisher plow 009.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 707