Snow JD 3320 front snow blade

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #21  
Muff ,
;) I wish I could have caught this post sooner and showed you the "real deal" in hanging a plow on a JD or Kabota tractor. There is alot of ways to do it but without a doubt the finest plow made is the Fisher plows , and most anyone that has tryed them all on a truck will attest to this. There is an adaptor available for hooking right into one on your tractor FEL and you make up two 10ft hoses with 1/4" pipe on one end and JD QDs on the other and plug em into the hydro distibution block and your plowing in about 5 mins. Not trying to ruffle any feathers but it would be hard to compare and Myers or Curtis no matter how it is hung as the blades just dont have the weight or ruggedness of the Fisher plows. I have posted a few pictures on one I recently installed on a JD 3201 with the same 300CX loader! Its and animal with this 7 1/2 quick switch plow and easily shoves 18" of heavy wet snow and will shove it 7 ft into the air! This makes a real sweet setup.
Earle:)

Who makes a good adapter like this? I have a limited need for a front blade....and I hope this could be a good solution.

Is a 300 CX Loader tough enough to handle this set up with reasonable care and limited plowing? Any other suggestions that are available "off the shelf" for a front blade?

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #22  
This thread is a few years old. Don't know if you'll get a reply. Try looking on CL in the NH,ME area I think these were posted forsale there last winter.

Matt