Snow JD 3320 front snow blade

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #1  

Muff

I am a new member:) , but have been reading the site for a few months now. I just picked up a 3320, and would like to add a facotry(JD)snow blade.

Does anyone have one? What model? Price? How does it perform?how do you like it? etc... Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #2  
Muff, what front blades are available for the 3320? I've had a model 74 mounted on my old JD870 and currently have a model 390 on my 3520 cab tractor. Do you have a loader on your 3320 or plan to get one?

Sincerely, Dirt

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #3  
Welcome to TBN MUFF:D

The 74 series or 84 series plows will fit your machine I think. They are built like tanks and do an excellent job of plowing snow and loose materials. The cost will be about $2000.00 or so...You will have to go talk to your dealer to get a firm # though.

/ JD 3320 front snow blade
Thank for all of your replies. I've seen the 366 on the Deere sight, probably what I'll get. Was curious as to how the 366 holds up, and if people have had good luck with them.

That being said, even though you guys mentioned some older model #'s, have you had good luck with them?

BTW, I do have a loader, but it will not be used for snow.... I have 6 other loaders for stacking and parking lots, this tractor and plow will be used strictly for sidewalks, and miles of them.....

Again, thanks for any and all input.

Great Website.:)

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #7  
These plows are heavy and built like tanks. I have an old #380 plow I adapted to my 4110, I think it weighs about 300-400lbs.

Call around to local dealers and see if they have one in stock...It doesn't have to be the #366, it can be a #74,84,380,390...they are all pretty much the same blade except for the mounts.

/ JD 3320 front snow blade
Kenny,

Was the mod to make the plow fit your 4110 difficult or expensive? I've got the front quick attack (some call front 3 pt quick attach) did you retrofit to a quick attach?
Thanks.

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #9  
If you already have the front hitch, than the blade should only be about $1200 or so, The guesstimate I posted above was without the hitch.

I just had to shorten the mid-frame mount and make plates to hook up to where my MMM attaches...no money involved, just time:D

/ JD 3320 front snow blade #10  
Kenny post a pic of your plow, you'll never wear that out!
Sorry it looked like I was correcting you...not what I meant...if I could type faster I'd have beaten you to the post. I learned the ole hunt and peck method of typing.