Default Buddy Seat for 4720

Has anyone seen a buddy seat in this smaller cab tractor? I know the cab is smaller and an option is not available, although anything is posibble. Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Ford 2120 , New Holland TN75D, Hitachi UH083LC Excavator

Default Re: Buddy Seat for 4720

Quote Originally Posted by P&YHNTR
    Has anyone seen a buddy seat in this smaller cab tractor? I know the cab is smaller and an option is not available, although anything is posibble. Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Kinda small for a buddy seat. The smallest New Holland that has one as an option that I know of is the TN series. A utility size tractor.

Andy

Bronze Member

That would be your lap.

The 4720 cab does not have room for a buddy seat.

The 5x25 series is the one to get if you absolutely have to have a buddy seat. Expect to pay an additional $5 large over the 4 series though.

The Bobcat Toolcat is another interesting option to consider.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Deere 5525 Cab-MFWD Deere 244J Loader

Just got traded my 4720 for that reason...well many reasons but that was definitely a hot button for me...son loves to go mowing with me and he's too big for my lap....buddy seat is key....just got a new 5525 Cab.

Dave