Get your popcorn new video of 2320 putting on 54D deck

/ Get your popcorn new video of 2320 putting on 54D deck #11  
Builder said:
Not trying to be cynical here, but wouldn't it be easier to have a rear mount finish mower?

LOL.. I was thinking the same thing!

/ Get your popcorn new video of 2320 putting on 54D deck
Rogator said:
Why would you be looking backwards when your driving forwards? It doesn't work like a three point snow blower.
The only time i look backwards when using my RFM is when I back under a tree branch for trimming.
I do alot of Trimming & yeap I got tree branches

mkoreen said:
kv,
good stuff as always! makes me jealous to see ya mowin weeks before my grass even thinks of wakin up!

Ahh the smell of diesel in the mornin!
Nothin Like the smell of diesel Grass was really Thick It cuts great !

/ Get your popcorn new video of 2320 putting on 54D deck #14  
Very interesting. I always wondered how the mid-mount decks were positioned under the tractor. Perhaps deserving a new tag-line "Nothing Runs (Over it) Like a Deere"! ;)

/ Get your popcorn new video of 2320 putting on 54D deck #16  
Builder said:
Not trying to be cynical here, but wouldn't it be easier to have a rear mount finish mower?

I can have my 62D hooked up in the amount of time that it would take to connect a 3pt mower.. Thats hooking it up the old fashioned way, not with an auto-hitch of course.. I can have the deck, and bagging system on there in about 5mins...

You can't bag with a rear finish mower...:)

/ Get your popcorn new video of 2320 putting on 54D deck #17  
The reason I went from a mmm to a rfm was to keep the the clippings from plugging my rad and to keep them out of my face on a windy day.
When I used the mmm I used to use a lawn sweeper. I have not used it since i got the rfm with rear discharge. Spreads the clipping very evenly.

I would say with my quickhitch I can hook up my rfm easily in less than a minute and i'm sure about 30 seconds if I would hurry. Lift the three point and its hooked up, get off hook up the pto and your done.

Compared to my 62c on my old 2305 it is way faster. With the 62c I had too roll it under the tractor then hook up the right lift arm then the left lift arm then the front hanger then the pto then start the tractor and lift the deck then turn all four wheels on the deck then adjust height control. I know its not a race but it sure makes it easier for not only me but my wife and kids as well.

/ Get your popcorn new video of 2320 putting on 54D deck #18  
It just seems like the OP's tractor is awful big for a 54" MMM. I have one on my 18HP gas powered Deere GT325.

No offense towards him! Different strokes for different folks! :)

Builder said:
It just seems like the OP's tractor is awful big for a 54" MMM. I have one on my 18HP gas powered Deere GT325.

No offense towards him! Different strokes for different folks! :)
No offense taken The 54 Can get me in A lot tighter spots To where I would usually use a push mower ! I have A full 1/2 acre on the back of my lot That is All chain linked fence ! But heck I like the 62 also ! Take it easy !

/ Get your popcorn new video of 2320 putting on 54D deck #20  
good video, I wish that JD made a drive over deck for my 4310 - but i have been toying with the Idea of trading it in for a newer but still used 2520 with 200 CX and a frame mounted snow plow - but have not done it yet - still too much fun on the 4310 at this point!