UNVERFERTH WHEEL EXTENSIONS FOR SALE (FEELER)

/ UNVERFERTH WHEEL EXTENSIONS FOR SALE (FEELER) #1  

dirtworksequip

Veteran Member
Tractor
2006 JD 3520 w/cab & 300CX loader. 1995 JD 870 w/440 loader & 8b backhoe.JD 455 w/54" mower deck.
I have a chance to pick up some AG wheels and tires for my 3520. Would any one here be interested in purchasing the Unverferth 4 inch wheel extensions I have. I would be asking $400.00 plus shipping. Not sure if the Ag wheel deal will go through, thats why I have the feeler out. The Unverferth wheel extensions are a quality product that are machined to very close tolerances. I've had them on my 3520 for a little over 200 hours. I beleive they will fit most model 3000 series tractors. Any interested members or guest can email me at dirtworksequip@aol.com

Thanks, Dirt

Here are some pics of the Unverferths on my 3520

P1010654.jpg

P1010649.jpg

P1010655.jpg

/ UNVERFERTH WHEEL EXTENSIONS FOR SALE (FEELER) #2  
Dirt did you get the Ag tires? If so i might be interested if the dealer comes back with scary prices on the quote for the Unverferth wheel/hub extenders. iI am hoping that the SuperTurs do the job, and they are spec to increase the rear width to 64+ inches. That might be good enough, but if it is not I might go for another 4 + 4 and go to 72 inches wide! LOL!

/ UNVERFERTH WHEEL EXTENSIONS FOR SALE (FEELER)
Nuru, 72 is pretty wide. Keep in consideration what the bucket width of your loader will be. You don't want your rear tires out past the edges of your bucket. Same goes with most other implements, most should be slightly wider than the outside of your tires. 72 inches rear outside tires will keep you from mowing up close with a 72 inch wide mower.

Sincerely, Dirt

/ UNVERFERTH WHEEL EXTENSIONS FOR SALE (FEELER) #4  
dirtworksequip said:
Nuru, 72 is pretty wide. Keep in consideration what the bucket width of your loader will be. You don't want your rear tires out past the edges of your bucket. Same goes with most other implements, most should be slightly wider than the outside of your tires. 72 inches rear outside tires will keep you from mowing up close with a 72 inch wide mower.

Sincerely, Dirt

yeah that is true, unless i suddenly decided to get an 84" RFM and lug that flying wing around! LOL!