witch is better

/ witch is better #1  

duster74

hey great site iam new to this i have a bunch of ?s I got 5acres mostley sloped not bad though I was wond how well does the 2520 mow grass and witch wood be better the 2520 or 2320 for grass and loader work

/ witch is better #2  
for mower work it depends on how many obstacles you have and how fast do you wanna cut it? The 2520 will lift more than the 2320, however the additional cost might not be justified. However, I would go for the larger tractor - more power!

/ witch is better #3  
I have 11 acres of rolling land (some really steep)and a 2320 tractor. I love the thing. It mows, grades, tills, and loads perfectly for me. Yesterday I mowed for the first time this year while pulling a loaded 4 foot roller. The tractor lugged a bit coming up hill, but not to bad. But hey, going down hill was a breeze! And I love the cruise control.

My biggest concern with the 2320 is how it feels going cross hill while mowing. It feels a lot more tipsy than my old L118 did. But I'm getting used to mowing up and down and all is well.

I agree with NURU though. If I decided to trade, I would go up into the 3000 series where there is "More Power"