Question on tightening 200cx loader bolts?

/ Question on tightening 200cx loader bolts? #1  

mx125

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 2320
I have the proper torques from the manual for the loader arm bolts (required checking every service). . . . But just had a question.

On the outbound side is a grease fitting with a non visible bolt through the arm. On the inbound side is the nut (24mm, I think). Although the nut is tight . . the bolt and fitting seem to pivot a few degrees clockwise/counterclockwise somewhat freely. As if the bolt/grease assembly fit in a keyed hole in the loader arm. I'm guessing this is normal and just torque against the stops? Thought I'd double check before damaging it :)

/ Question on tightening 200cx loader bolts? #2  
I hope it's normal because mine is the same. I couldn't see any way to hold it from the outside end, so I came to the same conclusion as you and I just torqued them against the stops.

/ Question on tightening 200cx loader bolts?
Runner said:
I hope it's normal because mine is the same. I couldn't see any way to hold it from the outside end, so I came to the same conclusion as you and I just torqued them against the stops.

Thanks . . . I'm glad you found the same thing. That's all the confidernce I need!

/ Question on tightening 200cx loader bolts? #4  
Yes it is normal. I've assembled a few loaders and they all do that.