On a JD 2320 can you leave the loader on and drive on and off the 62 mmm deck?

/ On a JD 2320 can you leave the loader on and drive on and off the 62 mmm deck? #1  

JDGREEN1

On a JD 2320 can you leave the loader on and drive on and off the 62 mmm deck with out breaking it? Or should you take the loader off?:D

/ On a JD 2320 can you leave the loader on and drive on and off the 62 mmm deck? #2  
If you have the deck laying flat on the ground shouldn't be a problem.

/ On a JD 2320 can you leave the loader on and drive on and off the 62 mmm deck? #3  
When I had a 2520 I would drop the bucket first to eliminate some weight.

John

/ On a JD 2320 can you leave the loader on and drive on and off the 62 mmm deck? #4  
FWIW, I'm pretty sure the 2320/2520 sales brochure shows a 2520 mounting a 62D with the loader and bucket attached.

/ On a JD 2320 can you leave the loader on and drive on and off the 62 mmm deck? #5  
On my 2520, I also usually drop the loader to shed weight and to make it easier to get into some tight spots. Sometimes I leave the loader on and have no trouble mounting or dismounting the mower. Beware to raise the loader high enough to avoid hitting the mower, especially when the front wheels drop off the mower when dismounting.

/ On a JD 2320 can you leave the loader on and drive on and off the 62 mmm deck?
Thanks guys

/ On a JD 2320 can you leave the loader on and drive on and off the 62 mmm deck? #7  
I always mount and dismount the MMM deck with the loader on. Tell you the truth, I just never thought about taking the loader off. Like goodbyeNJ said make sure you raise the loader bucket up high enough to clear the deck when off loading.