Listing of non-JD/Frontier Implements for I-match

/ Listing of non-JD/Frontier Implements for I-match #21  
Runner said:
Maybe you have a different model than mine, but neither my KK 6 foot rake, nor my KK carryall worked with the iMatch. I had to make an adapter.

I called King Kutter about this issue after purchasing a rake (and returning it to TSC). They said their "Professional" line is ASAE Cat 1 Quick Hitch compatible. Looking at the Professional Rake it sure looks alot like the Woods/Frontier model so I believe them.

I can't however find any of their other products that are labeled as "Professional".

/ Listing of non-JD/Frontier Implements for I-match #22  
It's been my experience that anything with the "KingKutter" name works pretty well right off the truck.

6" Rear blade - Check
6'" Rake - Check
Middle buster...it fits, but doesn't stand up. You need to get off the tractor.

I know that I'm way late to the party with this, but my KK 5ft. brush cutter is just about 28 1/4 inches lift pin-to-lift pin. It won't fit any quick hitch I can find.

/ Listing of non-JD/Frontier Implements for I-match #23  
I called King Kutter about this issue after purchasing a rake (and returning it to TSC). They said their "Professional" line is ASAE Cat 1 Quick Hitch compatible. Looking at the Professional Rake it sure looks alot like the Woods/Frontier model so I believe them.

I can't however find any of their other products that are labeled as "Professional".

Not all King Kutter dealers carry the "Professional" line of equipment for King Kutter. Not many of the farm stores do, if any. The "Professional" line is all quick hitchable. You may notice that there are two - third arm or top link positions on the King Kutter "Professional" equipment. The lower one is for the John Deere "imatch" system and the top is for the ASAE standard dimensions. John Deere really did their customers a dis-service by designing the "imatch" system, b/c they did it in order to try and force their customers to buy their implements. I would encourage everyone who look at equipment to NOT buy from John Deere. Their equipment is over-priced and over rated. Shop around. You'll find a better product and a better price. I guarantee it.

/ Listing of non-JD/Frontier Implements for I-match #24  
John Deere really did their customers a dis-service by designing the "imatch" system, b/c they did it in order to try and force their customers to buy their implements. I would encourage everyone who look at equipment to NOT buy from John Deere. Their equipment is over-priced and over rated. Shop around. You'll find a better product and a better price. I guarantee it.

False...the JD iMatch is 100% ASAE Spec....its the reason this thread exists...Woods, Bush Hog, heck even my Blizzard snow blower came ready to rock & roll on my iMatch...consdering the Blizzard/RAD blower could be considered a short line MFG, certianly not as big as Woods, etc... I'd say Your wrong and JD is right.

/ Listing of non-JD/Frontier Implements for I-match #25  
Not all King Kutter dealers carry the "Professional" line of equipment for King Kutter. Not many of the farm stores do, if any. The "Professional" line is all quick hitchable. You may notice that there are two - third arm or top link positions on the King Kutter "Professional" equipment. The lower one is for the John Deere "imatch" system and the top is for the ASAE standard dimensions. John Deere really did their customers a dis-service by designing the "imatch" system, b/c they did it in order to try and force their customers to buy their implements. I would encourage everyone who look at equipment to NOT buy from John Deere. Their equipment is over-priced and over rated. Shop around. You'll find a better product and a better price. I guarantee it.

False...the JD iMatch is 100% ASAE Spec....its the reason this thread exists...Woods, Bush Hog, heck even my Blizzard snow blower came ready to rock & roll on my iMatch...consdering the Blizzard/RAD blower could be considered a short line MFG, certianly not as big as Woods, etc... I'd say Your wrong and JD is right.

What a bunch a mis-information KS. Whoever fed you that line of B.S. needs to get their head out of their a**

Dave is 100% correct on this one, and here is the proof:

ASAE Standard S278.6