Default New JD 110 TLB

My new JD 110 TLB was delivered today. I'm still on cloud nine. I was looking for a file I found on here a while back that appeared to be either a government description or dealer handbook that was not readily available to the public. I'll keep looking for it, but if someone has it handy, I'ld appreciate a soft copy of it. Additionally, does anyone know or have an idea what I'll pay for a heavy duty tooth bar for the stock 4in1 bucket? Thanks.

Default Re: New JD 110 TLB

After some searching, I found the file on the discussion boards I was looking for, but would still appreciate infor on the tooth bar...Thanks

Tractor
    JD 5075M; JD 110 TLB; JD 4720; Ford 9N; JD X300R

Congrats on your new 110! Got about 35hrs. on mine now. It's a heck of a brute comin' from a JD970.

I went with a heavy grapple; so, can't speak directly on the toothbar. I'd think that the JD/Frontier 72" tooth bar would fit (bolt on) the 4n1 as well as the standard bucket.

Seems to me, that they're around $300 - maybe a bit more with shipping costs of recent.

Post a pic or 5-6... It's always good to see another purty thing!

AKfish

Tractor
    JD TLB 110

Welcome to the 110 club!
    40 Acres on a hill - fantastic view. JD 110 TLB, 4-n-1, 12" bucket, 18" bucket, Addington thumb, rock bucket (doubles as root grapple)

Not only do we not understand the universe, if someone explained it to us, we would not know what he was talking about.

Isaac Asimov

Thanks for the toothbar information. The dealer is supposed to call me tomorrow with a price. I'm still trying to sell my old machine (1974 kubota L175). I've had the **** thing since I was about 12, well it was my dads, but I sure don't remember him mowing much grass with it. I'm asking 1900.00. It comes with a front and back blade. I might be asking a little much, but it's the sentimental part in me I guess.

I dug out my first stump with the 110 today...WOW what a machine! My wife's away at the beach this week with the dig cam (yes, I waited until she was gone to buy my Deere...lol). I'll post some pics next week.

Thanks for the kind words.