New JD 110 TLB

/ New JD 110 TLB #1  

ront7

My new JD 110 TLB was delivered today. I'm still on cloud nine. I was looking for a file I found on here a while back that appeared to be either a government description or dealer handbook that was not readily available to the public. I'll keep looking for it, but if someone has it handy, I'ld appreciate a soft copy of it. Additionally, does anyone know or have an idea what I'll pay for a heavy duty tooth bar for the stock 4in1 bucket? Thanks.

/ New JD 110 TLB
After some searching, I found the file on the discussion boards I was looking for, but would still appreciate infor on the tooth bar...Thanks

/ New JD 110 TLB #3  
Congrats on your new 110! Got about 35hrs. on mine now. It's a heck of a brute comin' from a JD970.

I went with a heavy grapple; so, can't speak directly on the toothbar. I'd think that the JD/Frontier 72" tooth bar would fit (bolt on) the 4n1 as well as the standard bucket.

Seems to me, that they're around $300 - maybe a bit more with shipping costs of recent.

Post a pic or 5-6... It's always good to see another purty thing!

AKfish

/ New JD 110 TLB
Thanks for the toothbar information. The dealer is supposed to call me tomorrow with a price. I'm still trying to sell my old machine (1974 Kubota L175). I've had the **** thing since I was about 12, well it was my dads, but I sure don't remember him mowing much grass with it. I'm asking 1900.00. It comes with a front and back blade. I might be asking a little much, but it's the sentimental part in me I guess.

I dug out my first stump with the 110 today...WOW what a machine! My wife's away at the beach this week with the dig cam (yes, I waited until she was gone to buy my Deere...lol). I'll post some pics next week.

Thanks for the kind words.