• P5020062.JPG
    P5020062.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 460
  • P3020039.JPG
    P3020039.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 797
   / Does your tractor sleep inside or outside #3  
Inside, at least 90% of the time.
The only times I leave it out is if I know I'll be finishing a task the next day (such as not getting the law mowing finished) or if I have the cutter attached (tractor/cutter is too long to fit in the garage).
BTW, my tractor doesn't sleep...it's a machine.

Last edited:
   / Does your tractor sleep inside or outside #4  
Mine used to sleep outside. Not a good thing. Why? Resale value. A coupla years outside and things fade a bit..

Course, now my rops is always down. :( To lazy to put it up all the time. I need a barn for it.

/ Does your tractor sleep inside or outside #5  
Mine stays in a tent (metal carport). JC

/ Does your tractor sleep inside or outside #6  
Baby deere stays inside a barn to keep "him" safe from the elements. Like someone else said, much better on the equipment and possible resale values. Plus, an element of (perhaps minor) safety from possible thieves. On top of that, once you spend a reasonable hunk of money for your Deere it just seems it deserves to be "treated right!"

Good luck, just my 2 cents.

/ Does your tractor sleep inside or outside #7  
In its private Garage!

Attachments

• StowedII.JPG
    StowedII.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 804
   / Does your tractor sleep inside or outside #8  
Inside a garage I just built. I like to have it dry and secure.

/ Does your tractor sleep inside or outside #9  
Sylvainl said:
Well mine stay in a tempo right now it's outside under the rain and I don't feel good about it... in the summer I put my wheels if you want some info about the tracks here their site Soucy Track | Rubber track system Track conversion Combine tracks Agricultural vehicles

Do you have anymore pictures of your tractor in action? It is a pretty sweet looking machine.
Also what was the reason you got the tracks for (besides you get alot of snow).

Oh by the way my little deere and my other brand tractors stay in the new 20' x 32' pole barn that I built this year. Still to small but still have the old barn that they were in before.

/ Does your tractor sleep inside or outside #10  
My tractor and all its attachments stay in the shop. However, my pickup stays outside unless I'm working on it. Poor truck.