JD4300 adding loader.

/ JD4300 adding loader. #1  

Camo

Silver Member
A friend of mine called and said that he is attempting to buy a JD loader attachment for his JD4300. He said that his dealer quoted him a price of $3700 on the loader, but says he needs to add a $2000 valve to run it as the 4300 don't have one. My Kubota had what they refer to as a power now valve on the side with a 90 degree hand turn valve for when I add my loader. Shouldn't his 4300 have something similar, or was this a factory option? Should it really cost $2000 for that? Thanks for any replies, as he is a bit confused on this.

/ JD4300 adding loader. #2  
The loader valves on the JD's mount directly to the transmission case, therefore "any" valve will not work. If you look at a JD tractor you will see that the joystick is right next to the operator, and not mounted on the loader mast and fed with hoses like Kubota does.

That said, most of the JD's are sold with the valve and joystick installed (called the "Dual MID SCV" by JD), it's pretty rare not to have it already installed...Are you sure he does not have a joystick to the right of the seat?

/ JD4300 adding loader. #4  
The price to add a dual scv seems right high at 2k. Check that also with your friend.

/ JD4300 adding loader.
I talked to him at work, and he doesn't remember seeing a joystick (????), and after looking at some pictures of 4300's online, I don't see how he could miss it. :rolleyes:

/ JD4300 adding loader. #6  
Camo said:
I talked to him at work, and he doesn't remember seeing a joystick (????), and after looking at some pictures of 4300's online, I don't see how he could miss it. :rolleyes:

I agree, it would be hard to miss! Well, the best option at this point would be a non-JD brand loader. They can be purchased with the valve on the loader mast...

There are a few company's that make them, Koyker is the only one that comes to mind...I just checked the website and they have one to fit.

Koyker Mfg.

/ JD4300 adding loader.
Good idea! I'll suggest that and may stop by there today to look for myself.:cool: