How many acres do you own/operate on?

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #111  
Hello;

We have 80 acres. Mostly woods with hills. We use a JD 3320 open station and it's been perfect. Loader work, back blade, bush hog, moving many trailers, maybe soon a backhoe.

We have a 3320 cab unit on order with mid ddrive oveer mower and front snowblower.

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #112  
I'm glad everyone is continuing to post, it's interesting to see how many acres people have and what they use on it.

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #113  
6 acres, mostly hardwood. Lots of water running through when it rains though so I have lots of ditchwork going on. Currently using a JD 2320 with 5' BB and 6' landscape rake, but hoping to score a 3320 TLB before too long. Got some stumps that need to get gone.

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #114  
I own and operate on approximately (1675*34)-(56950+3) acres. :)

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #115  
All you land barons have me jealous!!:licking: I have 8 acres, about half open and half wooded. There was 6 acres next to me that was sold a few years ago. I didn't even know it was for sale. We would have bought it immediately. I think about it every day. I have owned the place for 22 years. In '95 I bought a JD 445 for mowing and snowplowing/snowblowing. It has served me well but I always wanted a compact with a loader so, a year ago I bought a JD 2520. Boy does my property seem a lot smaller now!!

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #116  
My wife and I just purchased 29 acres, consisting of 3 acres of lawn, 6 acres of pasture/field, 10 acres of tillable land, and 10 acres of woods (on a hill). Moving in on June 22

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #117  
My wife and I just purchased 29 acres, consisting of 3 acres of lawn, 6 acres of pasture/field, 10 acres of tillable land, and 10 acres of woods (on a hill). Moving in on June 22

Robert,
Congratulations! What size tractor will you be using?

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #118  
Robert,
Congratulations! What size tractor will you be using?

Thank you...we are very excited. I was going to buy a new John Deere 4720, but the owner of the property has a Kubota L3830 w/quite a few attachments and is giving it to me for a deal I couldn't pass up. The only negative aspect is that the Kubota is an open station, but I figure I will upgrade to the 4720 next year.

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #119  
dont know if ive posted here or not.but we have 395acs.about 250acs pasture 150acs meadow.

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #120  
We have 10 acres. 9 field and 1 lawn. Just bought a 3032e with an FEL and a RC2048 cutter. Getting a finish mower and would like a PHD for it as well. Property is flat to lightly rolling and all cleared except for the trees around the house !