How many acres do you own/operate on?

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #161  
5 of my own. But I maintain my in-law's 5 acres because they're disabled. (cuz that's what a good son-in-law does, right!)
Also maintain the 7 acres next door for the disabled neighbor lady.

Plenty, especially in mowing season.

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #162  
55 acres. Currently wooded....with 1 pond. clearing will begin soon.....I hope. Plan to build an apple orchard of about 20 acres.

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #163  
Been holding off on this thread, but as far as the acreage MY tractor OPERATES on (so far since 2009) it's 0.25 acre. However we also have about 400 acres in Mississippi, 73 acres in Vermont, and another half acre in Virginia. It's virtually all timberland, except for four houses.

Trying to get up to a square mile.
Forgot to update, still the same acreage but I added a bigger tractor and the B7610 is covering 3/4 of an acre now. The M4700 is in Mississippi w/ the most land.

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #164  
85 acres here, mostly rocks, brush, and hardwood. I am on a forestry plan that reduces my taxes. My first order of business is clearing brush and replanting douglas fir. I bought an excavator and a dozer to tackle the clearing operations.

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    749 KB · Views: 94
   / How many acres do you own/operate on? #165  
500 ish acres.
400 home farm (270 wooded) and 100 or so leased between 2 old farms for silage. Looking for more! Using a JD 5093E, it's got all the power I need, not holding up though.