What do I need

/ What do I need #21  
kernal said:
Well, I picked up an ATI bolt on grapple, now I need to get a diverter setup. Looked over Kennyd's thread on adding a diverter on his 4110. I figured the price was right, and I am looking into building or buying a brush fork so I can move this to either.

Plus after cutting a few tress down saturday am I decided I needed something to assist in the brush cleanup. A quick trip to the local dealer and a set of Frontier pallet forks made cleanup really quick.

any thought's about bolting the grapple to the forks?

Scott

Make the grapple go on both the bucket and the forks. Being on the forks could be almost as good as a rock bucket.

D.

/ What do I need
Kenny, would you recommend going with a "kit" or building a system as you did?

I think that for my uses a valve that redirects the flow when voltage is applied will work as the grapple will not be used that much.

/ What do I need #23  
I would go with the kit. Piecing together the parts took a very long time and I did not save a penny, probably cost me more because I bought stuff that I didn't use...

Call WR Long and talk to Nelson, tell him you where referred by TBN. He is a great guy to work with.

/ What do I need
Called Nelson a couple days ago, I have to say he is one of the nicest poeple I have ever spoke to on the phone. He explained what I needed and outlined everything. My local JD Dealer was listed on WR's website as a dealer so I stopped down yesterday. Explained what I wanted and that they were a dealer, sales and parts guy didn't know they were a dealer. I guess the main store was setup with WR but not the smaller stores. They called WR and Nelson is getting the other store setup as a dealer for WR and my selector valve kit should be here in a few days.

Parts guy commented that he wished he knew about this kit before, I guess he has had a few owners of 2000 series looking for a scv on the loader.

Also, the rear 3rd svc kit listed in the implement book is not listed in whatever system the dealers have access to.

/ What do I need #25  
kernal said:
Called Nelson a couple days ago, I have to say he is one of the nicest poeple I have ever spoke to on the phone. He explained what I needed and outlined everything. My local JD Dealer was listed on WR's website as a dealer so I stopped down yesterday. Explained what I wanted and that they were a dealer, sales and parts guy didn't know they were a dealer. I guess the main store was setup with WR but not the smaller stores. They called WR and Nelson is getting the other store setup as a dealer for WR and my selector valve kit should be here in a few days.

Parts guy commented that he wished he knew about this kit before, I guess he has had a few owners of 2000 series looking for a scv on the loader.

Also, the rear 3rd svc kit listed in the implement book is not listed in whatever system the dealers have access to.

I told you Nelson would take care of you! What was the final bill, about $550.00?