Cheaper wheel spacers for 40x20 series and 110.

/ Cheaper wheel spacers for 40x20 series and 110.
Ok, I got ahold of my part's guy and here's the word - the spacers are made by Grouser; which makes those metal tracks that you see on Bobcat skid steers.

The spacers are used to get the tracks to clear the sides of the skid steer.

So, the part number for the spacers that I installed on my 110 is #6673872.

I asked him about wheel spacers for the smaller series of Bobcat SS that might be adaptable for the 30x20 series of CUT's. He could not remember the wheel dimensions (# of lugs, diameter of axle hub, etc.) for either the 30x20 tractors or for the 500,600,700 series of Bobcat's.

So, he's gonna look into it... He also mentioned that the spacers come in different thicknesses - so, there are additional possibilities with the Grouser wheel spacers for someone looking for an even wider stance.

AKfish

/ Cheaper wheel spacers for 40x20 series and 110. #12  
Thanks AKfish

/ Cheaper wheel spacers for 40x20 series and 110. #13  
Ok, I got ahold of my part's guy and here's the word - the spacers are made by Grouser; which makes those metal tracks that you see on Bobcat skid steers.

The spacers are used to get the tracks to clear the sides of the skid steer.

So, the part number for the spacers that I installed on my 110 is #6673872.

I asked him about wheel spacers for the smaller series of Bobcat SS that might be adaptable for the 30x20 series of CUT's. He could not remember the wheel dimensions (# of lugs, diameter of axle hub, etc.) for either the 30x20 tractors or for the 500,600,700 series of Bobcat's.

So, he's gonna look into it... He also mentioned that the spacers come in different thicknesses - so, there are additional possibilities with the Grouser wheel spacers for someone looking for an even wider stance.

AKfish

Hello AKfish,

I realize this is an old thread but was wondering if your Bobcat dealer had ever found out any more information on the spacers?

Thanks

/ Cheaper wheel spacers for 40x20 series and 110. #14  
Yes AKFISH, . . . I'd be interested in that too,.....please.
Thanks,
. . Mike

/ Cheaper wheel spacers for 40x20 series and 110. #15  
Well I too waited in vain for a reply on this matter. Dropped by my dealer last week for something else,......and Whoa!,...Wait!,...hang on here, what the heck was that I nearly tripped over?

Well what to my wondering eyes should appear? No, no,...not tiny reindeer,.. but a nice shiny brand new set of Unverferth 6" spacers. Yes, apparently just ordered for a fella that changed his mind.

So,...now "my" 3520-Cab is quite proudly wearing them,..giving me 6" on each side, (a foot wider total) which has drastically reduced the factor of my pucker and I no longer carry a clean pair of undies hanging on my MFWD lever.

An added feature is "plenty" room to get the power washer nozzle in behind the tires to blow the crap out of there,....and handy for accessing the tire valves.

You'll see me out there on a hot day with the AC on, the tunes playing, left foot up on the brake arm, sittin' back, on cruise with a much happier smile on my face now. Sure laying over a bit, keepin' an eye on the tiltmeter, but "not" near the pucker stress anymore!!!! AND, of course, a big Thanks to all you people for the ideas gained from this place!!
CHEERS !
. . . tug

/ Cheaper wheel spacers for 40x20 series and 110. #16  
Thanks for the info in this thread. I have a 110 and need a chain solution. Is the #6673872 number a Bobcat part number? Also, what other modifications had to be done with the new spacers, new longer lugs?

Alternately, I've heard that others have welded car chains together to use their JD 110 TLB without extra wheel spacing. Anyone had luck with that or a certain model of chains that does fit?

/ Cheaper wheel spacers for 40x20 series and 110. #17  
Akfish do they have any that fit a 3x20 series by chance?

I have a John deere 110 tlb backhoe loader and I'm looking to get some rear wheel spacers. The local john deere dealer said nothing's available. I went on line and found predator spacers for bobcat but I don't want to buy unless I'm sure. A lot of people confuse my tractor with the green ag tractor if anyone knows I would appreciate the help.

/ Cheaper wheel spacers for 40x20 series and 110. #18  
I reversed the wheels on my 4300 with R4's. Got just enough extra room for a set of homemade chains. Did use regular size links for the side chain...