Who makes a thumb for the 110 TBL?

/ Who makes a thumb for the 110 TBL? #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
Nothing against JD, but their 110 thumb requires the quick-change adapter plus the quick change style bucket.. I kinda prefer the pin on buckets. Maybe an aftermarket thumb will work with the pin on type? Anyone know?
thanks, scotty

/ Who makes a thumb for the 110 TBL? #2  
Hi, I have a 110 and it came with all the plumbing and foot control for the deere hydraulic thumb (but without the thumb) I looked at the deere unit and really didn't like the way it was shaped and the thickness of the steel could have been better. I ended up purchasing a unit from northsaw Home
It was the first one they had ever sold for a 110, it's made for a John Deere 35 excavator I think and it hooked right up to the 110. It's way better than the deere thumb, much more heavy duty and shaped very nice to grab just about anything. If I remember correctly is was also quite a bit cheaper than the one deere has. I have the quick change bucket so I'm not sure if it would work with a pin on. Good luck!

/ Who makes a thumb for the 110 TBL? #3  
Whenever I look at equipment these days - on line or on the lot - most stuff is goin' with quik-tach buckets.

And if you ever come across a sale or trade and there's a smaller (for rock's) or larger bucket; you'll be good to go!

The thumb on my 110 is from a JD track-hoe, too. I'd guess that the different buckets, thumbs, etc. for the smaller ZTS hoes would bolt right up to the 110. I haven't measured it -- but I'd bet my lunch money it's at least 3/4" stuff; maybe 7/8" like the boom lock.

If you tear up that hummer... you're not likely gonna be happy with the rest of the hoe, either.

AKfish