Oil & Fuel Oil changes on 2210

/ Oil changes on 2210 #11  
Try cutting out part of the side of a one gallon oil bottle -- jug, leave the cap on the bottle. This is easy to handle, and should hold the amount of oil that will drain out of your engine. Then empty that into your recycled oil container. (That's what I've seen the "professionals" do.)

L8R

Last edited:
   / Oil changes on 2210 #12  
One other option would be go with a Femco oil drain valve ( title ) and then one of their angled drain tubes ( title )...

I have one on my Dodge Cummins and I love it.. Never had a problem with the valve leaking the dust cap coming off... I have been using since early 2002

Brian

/ Oil changes on 2210
Thanks to all for the good suggestions. I ended up getting a piece of plastic guttering at Home Depot, the kind that goes on the end of a downspout that flops down when it rains. It's long enough to reach my pan and is easy to handle. Works great.

/ Oil changes on 2210 #14  
Try cutting out part of the side of a one gallon oil bottle -- jug, leave the cap on the bottle. This is easy to handle, and should hold the amount of oil that will drain out of your engine. Then empty that into your recycled oil container. (That's what I've seen the "professionals" do.)

L8R

I just cut the side out of a gallon plastic oil or antifreeze jug. Works great for changing the BX23 oil with the mmm mower attached.

L . B .