Hydraulic pump problem

/ Hydraulic pump problem #1  

robbmw535

I have a 2020 gas JD. The hydraulic pump is not putting out much flow and it looks as if air is whipped into the oil. IS there a primer pump that feeds the external hydraulic pump. Can you bleed the air out of the system? What is wrong with this tractor?

/ Hydraulic pump problem #2  
Sounds like either water in your hydraulic oil or a leaky return line drawing in air bubbles.

/ Hydraulic pump problem #3  
Sounds like either water in your hydraulic oil or a leaky return line drawing in air bubbles.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said:D

Oh, and the system should be self-bleeding.

And, Welcome to TBN:D

/ Hydraulic pump problem
Does this tractor 2020 have a primer pump in the transmission or just the main external pump?

If there is no internal primer pump could the main pump be pulling in air due to a leak in the pump?

Thank

/ Hydraulic pump problem #5  

If the oil is a milky color, then it has some water in it. As far as the bubbles, air is being sucked in , possibly from the filter, a loose fitting, or pump seal. The return usually goes back to tank, and doesn't have a whole lot of suction,

/ Hydraulic pump problem
So one told me I should check the hydralic filter and change the oil. If the filter is clogged this could cause the problem, does this sound correct. What type of oil do I use for this JD?

Thanks

Rob