Latch-up kit for a 62D MMM ?

/ Latch-up kit for a 62D MMM ? #11  
I have a 62D MMM mounted to a 2720 with the same problem. I thought I was the only one...

Anyway, I'm using rubber bungee straps to hold up the lift arms when the deck is removed. Looks silly but at least it keeps them out of the dirt.

Now the other problem I have with the 62D is that the highest I can mow is 4 1/2 inches. But that is probably a problem to track down in another forum.

I have used wire ties, got tired of throwing them away when I cut them, then I started using 2 inch wide Velcro and wrapped it around the arm, more than sufficient to hold when there is no mower deck on it and reusable.

/ Latch-up kit for a 62D MMM ? #12  
Scottrh,

Another thing to check is your TPH draft arms since you have a 2520, are they real close to the rear tires or are they the newer type which gives plenty of clearance. If your tractor is still in warranty, you may want to check into that.

Anyway. hope this helps and welcome to TBN!

Larry

I have a 2011 2520 and have the newer style draft arms! :) However, you might also consider flipping the rear wheels if you haven't already done so to increase tread width and tractor stability... did mine and now have plenty of tire clearance, better handling on slopes and hills too!