3320 200 Hour Review

/ 3320 200 Hour Review #12  
Excellent review KB. With still only about 65 hours, I agree with your comments and experience.

Reliability, the main dash module has been repleaced. On a hot day after the tractor ran for a couple of hours and everything was well warmed, the tach needle would not track properly. Turns out the little black center on the tach needle was rubbing on the inside face of the dash module. After trying to diagnose the problem for some time, we could finally see a scuff mark on the inside of the plastic face where it was rubbing. No other service issues.

Ordering replacement part and installation is relativley simple, although not necessarily DIY (during warranty period), however, due to computerization access to the Internet is required to reconfig the replacement. So if the technician can't connect to the Internet with his laptop a simple field repair turns into a trip to the dealership for the tractor.

In your pics it looks like your Turfs are in the narrow position. The Rears can be turned to wide for a bit more stability and still not interfere with the MMM deck, however, the Fronts will hit on hard turns if mounted wide.

/ 3320 200 Hour Review #13  
K_B, yes, good review, I am approaching 20 hours, and that has been split between mowing, electrical line laying (dragging it while making a hole for it to reside within for lights and lamposts), and some loader work. After an initial issue with the Rear 3PT hitch draft valve, I have had no issues and look forward to many more hours of trouble free service.

/ 3320 200 Hour Review #14  
Thanks for the update. I have 45hrs on mine and dropped the original oil today for a change.
The one thing I have noticed with these tractors, is that no matter where i am in relationship to the tractor, whether attaching an implement, or on the seat, or out front hooking a chain the the bucket, I can't seem to get away from the exhaust smell. It follows me around like a black cloud. I am strongly considering a vertical exhaust kit to the get that up and over my head. I think it will help, I just don't want to cut a hole in my hood. One wrong move and yikes, big money. Noticed the steering is a little stiff in certain situations. Mostly when Idleing.

/ 3320 200 Hour Review
It turned 200 hours on the 421st day of ownership. That's an average of about 2.1 hours per day.

Obvious correction. That's about a half hour a day. I need a proof reader.

KB

/ 3320 200 Hour Review #16  
Thanks for the update. I have 45hrs on mine and dropped the original oil today for a change.
The one thing I have noticed with these tractors, is that no matter where i am in relationship to the tractor, whether attaching an implement, or on the seat, or out front hooking a chain the the bucket, I can't seem to get away from the exhaust smell. It follows me around like a black cloud. I am strongly considering a vertical exhaust kit to the get that up and over my head. I think it will help, I just don't want to cut a hole in my hood. One wrong move and yikes, big money. Noticed the steering is a little stiff in certain situations. Mostly when Idleing.

Hmmm, I don't seem to notice that at all? :D :D "cab"

/ 3320 200 Hour Review #18  
and Oh does the Sirius Radio work so well!:D

/ 3320 200 Hour Review #19  
KB--funny, but my steering does the same thing (160 hours or so). Seems to happen before I start moving, and goes away as soon as I am rolling along--and intermittently as well. Also agree on the throttle lever--but I figure that it stays where I put it, and I don't adjust it that often once I'm working.
Nice review!

/ 3320 200 Hour Review #20  
Nice review. One note. I had a 3320 open that I traded for a 3720 cab. My throttle was stiff as **** also, so stiff that it was tough to make small speed adjustments. While it was in for something the dealer looked at it, maybe lubricated it (maybe even replaced the cable) and it was buttery smooth and easy after that so you don't have to put up with that.

The throttle on the 3720 is very easy also but given it's a cab the linkage is probably different.