Hydraulic problem on new FEL

/ Hydraulic problem on new FEL #1  

Mseriesfreak

I just had a Koyker loader installed on my 6410 cab tractor.The joystick is located in the cab and cables from it operates a valve located under cab.Everthing works well except when you pull the joy stick back to lift loader arms the loader goes down first then goes up.If you barely pull back on the joystick the loader will slowly go all the way down.

/ Hydraulic problem on new FEL #2  
I suspect the cables need adjustment. You should contact the dealer that installed the loader.

/ Hydraulic problem on new FEL #3  
If you havent resolved this problem please call us at the factory @ 800-456-1107 and talk to Randy in our service dept and we will do whatever is nessesary to get you up and going.

/ Hydraulic problem on new FEL #4  
It is nice to see a mfg watching these sites to receive feedback!!
Kudos to koyker mfg

/ Hydraulic problem on new FEL
Thank you Koykermfg i did what you said talked to Randy and he told me what to do and it fixed it.I am impressed w/the Koyker support they have gave me.

/ Hydraulic problem on new FEL #7  
Thank you Koykermfg i did what you said talked to Randy and he told me what to do and it fixed it.I am impressed w/the Koyker support they have gave me.

Don't leave us hanging...What was the problem?

/ Hydraulic problem on new FEL
It was a screw adjustment on the power beyond block that needed screwing all the way in.

/ Hydraulic problem on new FEL #9  
Mseriesfreak, how about some pics. of that loader on your tractor. I have seen some of there loaders at the ag shows and they look nice. Glad to hear you got your problem resolved. Frenchie.