Problem w/New 3320 Cab/300CX Loader-Help!

/ Problem w/New 3320 Cab/300CX Loader-Help! #1  

scodemike

Silver Member
Tractor
LS XR3135HC
I posted what I thought may be a problem with my 300CX loader on my new 3320 Cab tractor. I tried some suggestions from members here and thought it went away.

We are having a snowstorm, about 10-12" so far and still snowing. I just had to go out and clear the drive and the problem is still there, but worse. When lifting the bucket you get to just below eye level and it starts jerking. Fluid levels are fine and I would not think there is still air in the system after 11.2 hrs of use. I also kind of notice intermittent jerking when driving forward.

Any other ideas?

/ Problem w/New 3320 Cab/300CX Loader-Help! #2  
Maybe try your throttle at a couple of different rpm positions. What are your weather temps like now? Try running some of the other gear ranges.

Sincerely, Dirt

/ Problem w/New 3320 Cab/300CX Loader-Help! #3  
I never had that probelm yet, but I do have a bad cyl on my loader. I took it off today to get it fixed, and the hydro oil was failry dark. I will be changing mine once I get my loader fixed.

I had a three point issue that was jerky, and I blame that on stuff in the fluid.

Try taking off your load match. Its a long shot, but.....

/ Problem w/New 3320 Cab/300CX Loader-Help!
Maybe try your throttle at a couple of different rpm positions. What are your weather temps like now? Try running some of the other gear ranges.

Sincerely, Dirt

The temp is 23 and snowing, still. I did try low gear, but not for long, mostly using midrange. Currently I run at 2,000 rpm, I will bump it up to 2500 and try just low.

According to the weather snow will continue until midnight, with totals of 2'. I guess I won't be going back out to plow until the a.m.

/ Problem w/New 3320 Cab/300CX Loader-Help! #5  
I posted what I thought may be a problem with my 300CX loader on my new 3320 Cab tractor. I tried some suggestions from members here and thought it went away.

We are having a snowstorm, about 10-12" so far and still snowing. I just had to go out and clear the drive and the problem is still there, but worse. When lifting the bucket you get to just below eye level and it starts jerking. Fluid levels are fine and I would not think there is still air in the system after 11.2 hrs of use. I also kind of notice intermittent jerking when driving forward.

Any other ideas?

This is not normal. Increasing the engine RPM's will not correct the problem. It is time to establish contact with the dealer where you purchased the unit and ask that it be repaired.

/ Problem w/New 3320 Cab/300CX Loader-Help! #6  
The dealer wont be able to help him tonight, low R's and bogging could contribute to sluggish behavior, but 2,000 isn't to bad unless it's real heavy snow.

I usualy use mid range and run about 22-2400, but I don't get 2 foot at a time, with that much snow you should be in low range to start with and higher than 2000 rpm's.

Maybe some linkage issue, try not pushing the stick to far or maybe a little extra.

Definetly not normal and you will have to see dealer ASAP, good luck with this storm.
JB.

/ Problem w/New 3320 Cab/300CX Loader-Help! #7  
Potentially some dirt in a valve, as it seems to jerk with a certain amount of load, similar to the issue a number of us have had with the 3PT hitch?

/ Problem w/New 3320 Cab/300CX Loader-Help!
The local dealer Tech just left, he did not take the Tractor at this time. They want to do a Data Tech search to determine what might be the problem. As he explained it to me it is caveatating, jerky when lifting the loader.

He says it could be caused by junk in the filter screen, not filled with Low Vis Hygard or something else strange. He did notice that when the Tractor is in neutral it does not do it, only when in gear, which he said may be a regen problem in the hydraulics.

I very closely noticed performance this morning when I was clearing my drive of 2' of snow. It is not jerky when you drive, except when it slips on the ice, so there is nothing wrong in the trans.

I will keep you posted.

/ Problem w/New 3320 Cab/300CX Loader-Help! #9  
He says it could be caused by junk in the filter screen, not filled with Low Vis Hygard or something else strange. He did notice that when the Tractor is in neutral it does not do it, only when in gear, which he said may be a regen problem in the hydraulics.

I would agree with some of this-like junk in the screen, but the regen is ONLY active in the dump position of the joystick-and then only when it's pushed all the way to the right. The regen has NOTHING to do with lift.